The Data Preservation Alliance for the Social Sciences (Data-PASS) is a voluntary partnership of organizations created to archive, catalog and preserve data used for social science research. Examples of social science data include: opinion polls; voting records; surveys on family growth and income; social network data; government statistics and indices; and GIS data measuring human activity.
Our Data-PASS partners include The Odum Institute , ICPSR, NARA, Roper, and UCLA.
- The Howard W. Odum Institute for Research in Social Science at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- The Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) at the University of Michigan
- The Electronic and Special Media Records Service Division, National Archives and Records Administration
- The Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at the University of Connecticut
- The Social Science Data Archive at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).