|Check the latest updates about the Dataverse project at our new Data Science site. We'll keep this site up during our transition.
A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- Preserving and Curating Research Data: Panel Preview for DP2014 | The Signal: Digital Preservation - t.co/FYYnKbgTOd
- We've moved from RedMine to @github to track issues. Find out what we are working on for #Dataverse 4.0 @ t.co/4CUdRxTNGv
- @Harvard features the OSC: “We’re sharing Harvard research with everybody with an Internet connection” t.co/gp0Zdm8Gdt #openaccess
- Feedback form & dataset deaccession in #Dataverse 4.0 Beta! Read more here: t.co/plECYP28Ms then try it out @ t.co/UFSZg1FH7o
- Digital Libraries, Metadata, #OpenData,... check out latest issue of D-Lib Magazine: t.co/1Kfic5PpMM