A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- @polanalysis Dan Hopkins' #Dataverse contains very comprehensive (and complete) code and data files. t.co/j8k7C6bWu0 @thedataorg
- Data in Brief has teamed up with @thedataorg to create a Dataverse that hosts all types of data t.co/EAIhEIaWq8
- #Dataverse widgets and ability to download a citation now @ t.co/JM5WoNzWcH ! Read more @ t.co/rfPNRC0rC0
- PA editors off to a workshop on data access-transparency. PA Dataverse has 221 studies, 13724 downloads. Can we get to 15000 downloads soon?
- Slides for Eleni Castro's transparency in journal workflows (w/ OJS) @pkp presentation from APSA - DA-RT workshop t.co/ESLoyBuHOP