The Dataverse Network is a repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- New dataverse released: Bones of the Milky Way Dataverse t.co/FXpe3ZiKq8
- Call for papers: 5th annual Text as Data Conference on Oct 10-11, 2014. Proposals are due by May 15 t.co/vdXBCspOlw
- Helpful post from @UKODI explaining how the @creativecommons 4.0 license works with Open Data. t.co/deyXxZblEx
- What Does “Federally Funded” Actually Mean?: t.co/7Arf5Ztup3 via @scholarlykitchn
- On the Harvard Dataverse Network Project (and why it’s awesome): t.co/94yOvG8CvU #opendata @thedataorg