The Dataverse Network project develops software, protocols, and community connections for creating research data repositories that automate professional archival practices, guarantee long term preservation, and enable researchers to share, retain control of, and receive web visibility and formal academic citations for their data contributions.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- EUDAT is to cover both access&deposit, from informal data sharing to long-term archiving& identification,discoverability * computable #nds2
- NSF funded 'Big Data' Research Effort Faces Student-Privacy Questions with sharing data t.co/P5YQ1sLTJT
- Check out this new @CGDev dataset: "Replication data for: Costing a Data Revolution" t.co/WA544Ugvb1
- National Data Service workshop #NDS2 starting up in Rockville MD t.co/ArRSAODSC4 #Data #bigdata #nsf #nist #semweb
- Open data’s contribution to better research for development: The example of RTBMaps t.co/xWMkDClRj2