3.5 (June 2013):
- Initial support of ingest of R data files.
- Faceted search for Studies.
- Sub-networks for facilitating searching in specific groups of Dataverses. [mockups] [redmine ticket]
Planned for 3.6 (Summer 2013):
- Ability to request access to restricted files on a file-by-file basis (rather than the entire study).
- Initial Integration with Shibboleth for user authentication.
- Security enhancements:
- Initial implementation of Data Deposit API, with SWORD 2 compliance.
- Ability to request permission for specific restricted files.
- New UI for Study Permissions Page.
- Initial integration with WorldMap/ GIS support / GeoRSS feeds.
- New subsettable and analysis component, with updated interface to Zelig/R.
- Integration with DASH or other institutional publication repositories (IR).
- Integration with DMPTool.
- DOI support.
Secure storage (encrypted) to support high-risk confidential support.
For a full detailed roadmap, go to: https://redmine.hmdc.harvard.edu/projects/dvn/roadmap