The Dataverse Network is a repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- +1 to basic data pubs! <3 the dynamic PDF/HTML MT @UC3CDL: Data Publication experiments at @CalDigLib by J. Kratz t.co/KzOtVEcUi9
- Just pushed v0.3.3 of R package dvn to CRAN. t.co/jfxoeiYhbC #dataverse #reproducibleresearch
- “Five Stages of Data Grief” t.co/fjAuWDALJK “… benefit from those eyes and increase your data quality to what you thought it was”
- The Open Data Daily is out! t.co/7V8ZRvbuSC Stories via @Gysmoz @thedataorg @GatineauOuverte
- From @NERescience Journal of eScience Librarianship "The Political Economy of Federally Sponsored Data" by Bart Ragon t.co/NJCYTFopR9