The Dataverse Network project develops software, protocols, and community connections for creating research data repositories that automate professional archival practices, guarantee long term preservation, and enable researchers to share, retain control of, and receive web visibility and formal academic citations for their data contributions.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- RT: @judell "Researchers should be able to retrieve, use and store data in an open and reproducible way. t.co/6Os6jc5n7V "
- "Data Capture for the Real World" by @CameronNeylon on building better tools for researchers to manage their data t.co/X5gC4JKo9f
- Unpacking open data: power, politics and the influence of infrastructures with Berkman Affiliate, Tim Davies t.co/XNT5ADfKvv
- Join @digitalsci at Microsoft NERD on 24th for #ShakingItUp14! Details here t.co/F93iw8dCo8 can watch live too t.co/0CJPtwEV0C
- Congratulations @gatesfoundation on open access and data policy: t.co/RF7mA99HyD Find GF data at @thedataorg : t.co/Kh4DkWuGtx