|Check the latest updates about the Dataverse project at our new Data Science site. We'll keep this site up during our transition.
A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- @gilmani thanks for the MT! Please get in touch with us (supportATthedataDOTorg) if you have any questions.
- New article in International Journal of Digital Curation on the @pkp OJS - Dataverse @thedataorg integration project t.co/SQsUoOLlsX
- Measuring the impact of social media on the dissemination of research t.co/qe4ifxGCVn (tweeting about datasets coming soon with 4.0)
- Good New Yorker piece showing how academic publication system harms people who could benefit from data sharing: t.co/YT2IvjktLg
- Missed the @F1000Research Open Science: Your Questions Answered event @IQSS @oscharvard last week? See slides here t.co/crpxytTxUM