A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- Located in the Boston/Cambridge area and want to try out what we are working on? Sign up here: t.co/5EYLtQsOfB #usability #ux
- Explore options for depositing & sharing restricted-use (sensitive) data on Oct 7! t.co/z1O1D76zce
- Linking data and publications | CrossTech - t.co/pXpjFhlrv9
- @raulpacheco Thanks so much for the really kind words!
- Special issue of @ALPSP's Learned Publishing on research data guest edited by colleagues @alicejmeadows & @DrFionaLM t.co/dGNPQXKaPn