A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- Open data’s contribution to better research for development: The example of RTBMaps t.co/xWMkDClRj2
- A study on medical educational practice-based research networks, incl. APPD LEARN Dataverse t.co/gtYiWztreP
- Harvard Will Help Researchers Open Up Their Data: t.co/F8DMibjsKv @thedataorg @petersuber
- #DataScience => "A Hitchhikers Guide to Data Science" >> t.co/8DwkoRaYXY
- Care about data? RDA TAB is great venue to help shape future of RDA. Deadline for nominations is 15 August t.co/X4U0DkptMi @RDA_US