A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- EUDAT is to cover both access&deposit, from informal data sharing to long-term archiving& identification,discoverability * computable #nds2
- NSF funded 'Big Data' Research Effort Faces Student-Privacy Questions with sharing data t.co/P5YQ1sLTJT
- Check out this new @CGDev dataset: "Replication data for: Costing a Data Revolution" t.co/WA544Ugvb1
- National Data Service workshop #NDS2 starting up in Rockville MD t.co/ArRSAODSC4 #Data #bigdata #nsf #nist #semweb
- Open data’s contribution to better research for development: The example of RTBMaps t.co/xWMkDClRj2