A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- Nice ex of sharing initial reduction=>final pub astro data on @thedataorg t.co/Ak8fcm0eRK (See "Versions") #alma
- #Dataverse @thedataorg is used by @UiTromso @ubtromso. Todays feature in the Norwegian #researchdata blog: t.co/5dr8fUfWKI
- @KyleCranmer feel free to comment in the Google Community post I made; it's already getting a bunch of responses t.co/sorCdreAQP
- @Primefaces goes to Harvard #JavaOne t.co/UTQT6rvtEt
- @KyleCranmer np hard to convey in < 140 char. Will send this Q to the Dataverse Community list for add'l feedback t.co/8jXWUJCBAx