|Check the latest updates about the Dataverse project at our new Data Science site. We'll keep this site up during our transition.
A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- Everything We Know Is Wrong - BBC Radio 4 t.co/r9LG4H5Nlk -But growing # of solutions to improve this @thedataorg @OSFramework & more
- RT @OUPAcademic Research replication in social science: reflections from Nathaniel Beck t.co/yeBOrboj9d w/ @PolAnalysis #dataverse
- Eleni Castro presented about data publishing with #Dataverse today at the #DataCite conference. Slides found here: t.co/D8VVFmITPC
- Slides from the talk "Update on Data Publishing with Dataverse" by Eleni Castro @thedataorg #datacite t.co/fi9yDu5c1X
- RT @scholarsportal Missed the Dataverse 4.0 & Beyond webinar? Watch it here! t.co/DMMuBk04pT See slides here: t.co/a3QFHDlgn9