The Dataverse Network is a repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- What Does “Federally Funded” Actually Mean?: t.co/7Arf5Ztup3 via @scholarlykitchn
- On the Harvard Dataverse Network Project (and why it’s awesome): t.co/94yOvG8CvU #opendata @thedataorg
- #Data are legitimate, citable prods of research. Discuss! (at free #IDCC14 workshop) #citation t.co/7Xd54a0UH5 cc @force11rescomm
- @randal_olson we work with Harvard Library to ensure permanent storage. Backup Terms: t.co/KncOa0DxZh
- @randal_olson FWIW: Any chance you can split it up into smaller chunks? We're working on supporting larger individual files in the future.