The Dataverse Network project develops software, protocols, and community connections for creating research data repositories that automate professional archival practices, guarantee long term preservation, and enable researchers to share, retain control of, and receive web visibility and formal academic citations for their data contributions.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- Looking forward to presenting on Dataverse at FORCE2015 In Oxford next month! @force11rescomm t.co/8TS9R3BAvG t.co/PVTuCWHwrl
- 'Scientists have a sharing problem' @TheAtlantic t.co/JhHBGyiToT And how #neuroscience is tackling the problem t.co/IvhHhJAhgX
- Open Data for Linguists t.co/26XO78K9vW Data hosted @UiTromso Dataverse t.co/0DiC0z7UR5
- Sign-up for 01/15 Data Visualization event @SimmonsSLIS with @neasist t.co/T8JhLlLhFE
- Salil Vadhan talking about @PrivacyTools at the ASE BIGDATA conference @Harvard @IQSS t.co/17oCBY2Bru