A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- @KyleCranmer np hard to convey in < 140 char. Will send this Q to the Dataverse Community list for add'l feedback t.co/8jXWUJCBAx
- @KyleCranmer Regarding old HDLs we will always maintain them! As you said if they're out there then ppl need to be able to still access them
- .@KyleCranmer Would you prefer that your study get a DOI on-top of the original hdl persistent ID? Looking into this for Dataverse 4.0.
- Researchers: #NIH is looking for your innovative ideas for training modules to enhance data reproducibility: t.co/Fs9R7uya4g
- Located in the Boston/Cambridge area and want to try out what we are working on? Sign up here: t.co/5EYLtQsOfB #usability #ux