|Check the latest updates about the Dataverse project at our new Data Science site. We'll keep this site up during our transition.
A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- We've reached 1000! A big thanks to all of you who've followed, RT and MT us.
- The NSF/NIH Effect: Surveying the Effect of Data Management Requirements... t.co/DZbypz4xMz #DMP #datasharing
- Very good #datascientist 'Metromap'. The road to data science... #datascience t.co/C2iO5hB4o8 t.co/2IxMifZTO1
- At Harvard Medical School 1pm today: "Data Management In the Digital Age" practical tips to managing bioresearch data t.co/FOc3dLczKE
- Dataset on Electoral Performance & Criminal Status of Candidates Contesting 2004 2009 Parliamentary Elections (India) t.co/AxqI32V3in