A repository for research data that takes care of
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- .@mercecrosas presenting on implementing Data Citation Principles at NISO Virtual Conf: Dealing with the Data Deluge t.co/MkuU1LtBYi
- "the Boundaries of your Storage System" t.co/C74ulzSAFf the fundamentals of digital preservation storage from Jane Mandelbaum
- Register now for the May 22 @ALA_ACRL webinar by @mercecrosas on “Data Publishing with Dataverse” t.co/74LJBLULsC
- Big data and open data: what's what and why does it matter? | Joel Gurin t.co/ERZZar2X7r
- Scholars Portal now supports Dataverse integration with our hosted OJS journals t.co/h1GJKY9GBr