A repository for research data that takes care of
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- PLOS Clarifies Data Policy | The Scientist Magazine® t.co/ux0Qj7R0G9 via @sharethis
- FIRST Act introduced with language severely undermining US public access policies t.co/97e1A6G0Vf via @SPARC_NA #OA
- “Open-washing” – The difference between opening your data and simply making them available - t.co/Srrpg0o12b - important distinction
- #idcc14 Report on Parallel B, session 2: Building a Bridge Btw Journal Articles & Research Data PKP-Dataverse project t.co/HFmUl8HMRX
- Introducing the Joint Declaration of Data Citation Principles t.co/xPTt1mvY1T