A repository for research data that takes care of
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- Big data and open data: what's what and why does it matter? | Joel Gurin t.co/ERZZar2X7r
- Scholars Portal now supports Dataverse integration with our hosted OJS journals t.co/h1GJKY9GBr
- Video/slides from Workshop on Principles + Best Practices for Sharing Data from Environmental Health Research t.co/0F0Ra4j7sq @theIOM
- At #NETSL14 today presenting lightning talk on PKP-Dataverse Integration and our upcoming Dataverse 4.0 beta release t.co/640QTbovwF
- Boston’s Brave New World Of Open Data Access t.co/6g7QwjBdpT via @wgbhnews