|Check the latest updates about the Dataverse project at our new Data Science site. We'll keep this site up during our transition.
A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- New Updates for Dataverse 4.0 Beta: More Metadata + SPSS File Handling t.co/Qzqqne1m8H
- RT @scholarsportal Upcoming webinars: Dataverse 4.0 and Beyond/Aug 20 & Accessible Procurement/Aug 25. Email email@example.com to register!
- #opendata #linkeddata @timberners_lee: put the data on the web! Data is relationships @Wikipedia @openstreetmap t.co/sNaWBWKOvS
- We'd like to welcome UnBraL Fronteiras to the Dataverse Community! t.co/GiqGlJaAak t.co/gDoyDo9REj
- Upcoming webinars: Dataverse 4.0 and Beyond/Aug 20 & Accessible Procurement/Aug 25. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register!