A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- @thedataorg Fantastic to hear Liz Quigley talk about usability today at Simmons. On open licensing, "That's just how we roll." Yes!
- From Agriculture and Future Security journal: Förch et al, "Back to baselines: measuring change and sharing data" t.co/tehjTa2Yg7
- Short video of scientist Patrick Vandewalle telling about the advantages he has when sharing his research data: t.co/SVPCF7T57V
- Teaching Integrity in Empirical Research: @ararebit Interviews Richard Ball & Norm Medeiros t.co/eD8Z9vgw6T
- Insights from Dataverse project: keynote at "ORCID and DataCite: Towards Holistic Open Research" t.co/J2d0Tm6ziJ @ORCID_Org @datacite