A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- "Immortal" Cells from Henrietta Lacks Lead to Updated Rules on Genomic Data Sharing t.co/Bkvak70DAs
- Inspirational post by @cjlortie on the rise of Data #datacite t.co/o3GEmE4vAj
- @kinggary talks about @thedataorg changing the role of data archiving in science. #APSA2014
- Everything We Know Is Wrong - BBC Radio 4 t.co/r9LG4H5Nlk -But growing # of solutions to improve this @thedataorg @OSFramework & more
- RT @OUPAcademic Research replication in social science: reflections from Nathaniel Beck t.co/yeBOrboj9d w/ @PolAnalysis #dataverse