|Check the latest updates about the Dataverse project at our new Data Science site. We'll keep this site up during our transition.
A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- ADD YOUR COMMENTS to the National Information Standards Organization (NISO) Draft #Altmetrics White Paper: t.co/UVcAF29ugi #opendata
- Best practices from #Rwanda's Nat'l Strategy for Dev. of Stats cld help other countries take steps twds better #data t.co/nKNoR7H10f
- Friday fun from @HackYourPhd #openscience flyers! t.co/f0twzuhA0t t.co/HzqbTNj1dR
- First dataset settled in at the new GMU Dataverse. Congratulations to our Data Services group! t.co/L1j5XwBOvK
- Discovering data - new models proposed for effective data sharing in epidemiology via @wellcometrust t.co/8YySjtT5ey