A repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data. Supports the sharing of research data with a persistent data citation, and enables reproducible research.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- Teaching Integrity in Empirical Research: @ararebit Interviews Richard Ball & Norm Medeiros t.co/eD8Z9vgw6T
- Insights from Dataverse project: keynote at "ORCID and DataCite: Towards Holistic Open Research" t.co/J2d0Tm6ziJ @ORCID_Org @datacite
- RT @dckc: Sometimes there are good reasons to keep things confidential, but "it's not done yet" is NOT one of them. #OpenScience
- Political Science #Replication Initiative collects replic studies in Dataverse t.co/9LEvLkT0uQ @thedataorg @PolSciReplicate Great!
- New data journal lets researchers share their data open access t.co/H369BQ4Jhv via @elsevierconnect @thedataorg