The Dataverse Network is a repository for research data that takes care of long term preservation and good archival practices, while researchers can share, keep control of and get recognition for their data.
Share & Find Data
The Harvard Dataverse Network is free* and open to all researchers worldwide to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- @steeleworthy Thanks! Looking forward to hearing back. @philipdurbin @augustmuench
- From @LSEImpactBlog: Researchers, publishers, libraries & data centers have a role in promoting+using data citation. t.co/In83gN7Gd0
- New dataverse released: Cyrus Samii Dataverse t.co/ehPTIHbcGy
- Upcoming edX course: Wiretaps to Big Data: Privacy and Surveillance in the Age of Interconnection t.co/YFLMSsUD96
- New dataverse released: Daniel Blake Dataverse t.co/jZXt0eNBX9